Gmail refers to a web-based free email service provided by Google. Gmail allows your creating and sending email messages to both your personal and professional contacts. Not long before Gmail registration was only possible via an invitation from users already having a verified Google account on the web. This rule has changed allowing anyone signs up with Gmail. This guide will show you how to create an account in Gmail within minutes by following some simple steps. Whether you wish to have more storage space for the messages you have or a new mail address altogether with a separate username, creating a Gmail account is always easy. Besides these, a sturdy spam filter is offered too by Gmail account. You can use it for backup or for archiving old emails. You may use it for accessing your existing mail accounts thus profiting from Gmail a sit eliminates the junk.
Below are the steps to create an account in Gmail.
- Go to “Create your Gmail Account” to open your Gmail account.
- In“Name” section enter the first as well as last name of yours.
- Go to “Choose your username” and type the username you desire.
“@gmail.com” will come after your username in your Gmail address.
For instance, if your username is ‘rebecca’ then your Gmail ID will be ‘email@example.com’.
4. Under“Create a password” and “Confirm your password”, enter one password for the Gmail account of yours. Pick a password guessing which is difficult. To enhance security you need to enable the two-factor authentication later, for your account.
5. Click on “Next.”
6. You will be asked for verifying the phone number of your next.
7. Enter your cell phone number along with one alternate email ID to verify and authorize your Gmail account. This information is used by Google for allowing you to recover your lost password and protecting your privacy as well.
8. Thereafter, to create an account in Gmail you have to enter your gender and date of birth in fields provided.
9. Clicking“Next” comes thereafter.
10. Read“Privacy and Terms” thereby clicking “I Agree” for continuation.
Note: If you don’t agree with the terms and privacy then you cannot continue to create your Gmail account.
11. Now you are done. A click to “I agree” will take you to “My Account” page for that Gmail address just set up by you. This will let you sign in to your Gmail account, set account preferences and manage personal information.
like the following steps:
Access Your Gmail Account and Other Existing Accounts
In your process to create an account in Gmail, you will be able to get web access of Gmail and set it in mobile and desktop email programs. Gmail apps are there for Windows 10, Android and iOS mobile devices. Only download your device compatible app before signing in. Gmail gives access to your other POP mail accounts that exist both for receiving and sending mail.
In your effort to create an account in Gmail, you create an account in Google automatically that gives you access to personalized services of other forms Google Plus, Google Play, and YouTube.